University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2022 for Phase 2 will take place from 12th to 14th August 2022. UGC NET 2022 Phase 2 Admit Card will be released on the official website on 05th August 2022. National testing vacancy is going to conduct UGC NET 2022 to Phase 2 in online mode for both Paper 1 and Paper 2. Direct link to download and make print copy of ugcnet.nta.nic.in 2022 Admit Card will be available on the official NTA UGC NET’s official website. It will be mandatory to make a print copy of the admit card because no one is going to get a physical copy of UGC NET Admit Card 2022 at his/her residential address.
UGC NET 2022 Phase 2 Admit Card
Official website of the NTA UGC National Eligibility Test is https://www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in/. Candidates need to visit this website to download UGC NET 2022 Admit Card Phase 2. Exams will be conducted on the 12th, 13th and 14th August 2022 in online mode with the help of Computer Based Test (CBT). In UGC NET 2022 there will be two papers, a total number of 150 MCQs (objective questions) will be asked in the exam. 50 will be asked in Paper 1 and remaining 100 in Paper 2. To take part in the exam by visiting the exam centre candidate has to reach the respective exam centre at least an hour prior to exam commencement time with a photo ID and UGC NET 2022 Phase 2 Admit Card. Once the direct link to download the hall ticket will be available on the official website of NTA UGC NET, we will also activate it in this article.
ugcnet.nta.nic.in 2022 Highlights
|Exam||UGC NET 2022|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|No. Of Questions||Paper 1 – 50
Paper 2 – 100
|Paper Weightage||Paper 1 – 100 Marks
Paper 2 – 200 Marks
|Exam Date||12, 13 & 14 August 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||05th August 2022|
|Admit Card Release Status||To Be Released|
|Exam Time Duration||03 Hours|
|Exam Shifts||1st – 09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
2nd – 03:00 PM to 06:00 PM
|No. Of Subjects||82|
|No. Of Exam Cities||239|
|Session||December 2021 & June 2022|
UGC NET 2022 Phase 2 Exam Date
The Nation Testing Agency has already announced the UGC NET 2022 Exam Date Phase 2. It will be mandatory for everyone to be there to reach the exam centre by 8:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m. for the respective slot of examination. I already have mentioned that the exam will be held in online mode and there will be a total number of 150 questions out of the total 50 will be common for all remaining hundred will be based on the chosen subject.
How To Download The UGC NET 2022 Admit Card Phase 2?
Steps which are listed below are going to help you and downloading and making print copies of www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in Admit Card 2022.
- Go to the official website of the National Testing Agency UGC NET at www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in/.
- You will have an option of the Download Admit Card for UGC-NET Dec. 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles) (Exam Date 12, 13 and 14 August 2022) under the section of Candidate Activity. Tap on this option.
- Now you need to fill in the login credentials such as Application Number and Date Of Birth. Fill in the required credential and tap on the option of the SUBMIT to download and make a print copy of the admit card.
After downloading the admit card you need to print it on A4 size paper, it is recommended to make multiple print copies of admit cards for further uses.
UGC NET 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
Guidelines for the University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test 2022 are listed below.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any electronic device inside the examination hall.
- An individual who is going to take part in the UGC NET 2022 must have to carry a print copy of the hall ticket along with a photo identity card because it will work like a key to enter the exam hall.
- It will be mandatory for the aspirant to reach the examination centre before the commencement of the examination.
- Aspirants will have to adopt the standard operating protocols regarding the ongoing pandemic which was issued by the Government of India.
Post reading this writing you may have some queries regarding release of hall ticket on admit card if you have any then do ask by your valuable comments.