TCS Off Campus Drive 2022/2023: Graduate Engineer Trainees and Graduate Apprentice Trainees are being hired by TCS through off-campus placement at various places. The opportunities are open to applicants with a bachelor’s or master’s degree from the 2020, 2021, 2022, or 2023 cohort. Below are specifics.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2022/2023
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee – GET|
Graduate Apprentice Trainee– GAT
|Eligibility||Graduate/ Post Graduate, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022 batches|
|Job location||Multiple locations|
|Salary- CTC||GET- 4.65 LPA|
GAT- 1.80 LPA
|Last Date to Apply||Apply ASAP|
TCS off campus 2022 drive: Description
We are very grateful for your interest in joining the illustrious Tata Group. With pleasure, we extend to you an invitation to the TCS Off-Campus Recruitment Drive. In order to join a top worldwide engineering and product development digital services firm with operations in Pune, Bangalore, Mumbai, and Noida, we are looking for the best talent nationwide with good academic records.
Qualification for TCS Off Campus Drive 2022
Graduate Engineer Trainee- GET
- BE/BTech with no active backlogs.
- No more than one-year gap in education.
- 2021 & 2022 batch students only
- A minimum of 60% (or 6CGPA) aggregates throughout the academics in 10th,12th, Diploma & Graduation.
- Computer Science, Information and Technology, Mechanical, Electrical and Automobile
Graduate Apprentice Trainee- GAT
- Bachelor’s degree in ECE, IT, CSE, Mech., Aero etc.
- Proven work experience as an installation technician.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of modern electrical equipment.
- Ability to solve complex problems and repair equipment on site.
- Just shortlisted applicants meeting the above qualification rules would be reached for the assisted process.
- Candidates who has stepped through examination or screening in most recent a half year or at least 6 months are not qualified.
Recruitment Process of TCS
- Application Screening
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
For Regular Job Updates
TCS is a worldwide designing and item improvement computerized administrations organization zeroed in on satisfying its main goal of aiding the world drive, fly, form and homestead by empowering fabricating clients across the car, modern hardware and aviation verticals to acknowledge better items and drive efficiencies in their organizations, prompting the advancement of items which are better for the end client, climate and society at large.