In order to hire qualified individuals for the positions of Security Assistant/Executive (SA/Exe) & Multi-Tasking Staff/General (MTS/Gen) in the Intelligence Bureau, the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) will soon release a thorough IB Recruitment 2022 Notification. These are Group C (Non-gazetted, Non-Ministerial) General Central Service positions.
IB Recuritment 2022 will announce around 1671 openings for Security Assistant/Executive (SA/Exe) and Multi-Tasking Staff/General (MTS/Gen) positions for the year 2022. Due to some technological difficulties, the IB Recruitment 2022 advertisement has been withdrawn; the hiring process will soon resume.
IB Recruitment 2022
The official notification for 1671 Security Assistant/Executive (SA/Exe) & Multi-Tasking Staff/General (MTS/Gen) Posts has been made public by the Intelligence Bureau. However, the IB Recruitment 2022 opened the application period for online submissions from November 5 through November 25, 2022. The Intelligence Bureau has announced 1671 open positions, of which 1521 are for the position of IB Security Assistant and the remaining 150 are for the MTS.
IB Vacancy 2022
Candidates can apply for the IB Recruitment 2022 at mha.nic.in if they are preparing for upcoming government jobs in 2022. In the sections below, candidates can find additional information about IB Recruitment 2022. Below are listed the necessary qualifications for the position in terms of education, experience, and other factors. Written exams and interviews will be used to select candidates for the Intelligence Bureau.
IB Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Organized by||Ministry of home affairs|
|Name of post||Security assistant executive and multi tasking staff|
|Last date for application||Will be released|
IB Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
Five Deputy Director & Additional Deputy Director positions have become available, and the IB Recruitment 2022 has initiated a recruitment drive to fill them. The board released the exam schedule and curriculum in pdf format. Candidates can now download the IB Deputy Director & Additional Deputy Director Exam Syllabus PDF from this page if they plan to take the test on the scheduled date. Soon, the official website will announce the exam date.
The curriculum for the position of Accountant was made public by Intelligence Bureau officials. The board released the exam schedule and curriculum in pdf format. You can now download the IB Accountant Syllabus PDF if you plan to take the test on the scheduled day. The official website i.e www.mha.gov.in Recruitment 2022 will soon announce the exam date.
The IB Exam Date 2022 will be announced by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) along with the notification on the official website. A total of 1671 Security Assistant, Executive, and Multi-Tasking Staff positions have been made public as part of the recruitment effort by IB Recruitment 2022. The IB Recruitment exam is administered in three stages: Tier 1, 2, and 3.
IB Recruitment 2022 age limit
- Candidates who identify as OBC or SC/ST may have age restrictions lowered by 3 and 5 years, respectively.
- The upper age limit may be waived for departmental applicants up to the age of 40 who have completed three years of regular and continuous service. Employees of PSUs, autonomous/statutory organizations, etc. are not covered by this concession; it only applies to Central Government civil servants holding civil offices.
- The age restriction is waived for widows, divorcees, and women who have been legally separated from their spouses but have not remarried up to the age of 35 for general candidates and 40 for SC/ST candidates.
IB Recruitment 2022 Application fees
To complete the application process for the IB Recruitment 2022 positions, candidates must pay the application fee online.
For IB Recruitment 2022, applicants must submit their online applications along with the necessary application fee. Payments made using the SBI challan generated on the final day that online application forms were accepted could be made until November 29, 2022 (during business hours only). The application fee is as follows, categorically:
|All applicants||RS 450|
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs. 500|
IB Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be aware of all the qualifications needed for the IB Recruitment 2022’s varied positions. The qualifications are outlined below.
- Matriculation (10th-class pass) or an equivalent qualification from a recognised educational board.
- Having a birth certificate from the state in which the candidate will be considered.
- knowledge of any local dialect or language.
How to apply for IB Recruitment 2022
- If you are eligible, confirm it with the official notification and submit an application for the Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2022.
- Fill out the form completely: Enter your contact details, including your name, phone number, and email address, to begin the Intelligence Bureau (IB) Vacancy 2022 application process.
- Uploading your signature and photo in the correct format is required.
- Utilize one of the online payment options that are offered, such as a credit card, debit card, or net banking, to pay your application fee. Click the Submit button.
- After paying the exam fee, submit your application.
- By 25 November 2022, eligible candidates may submit their applications online at the official website.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|UAK Home Page||urbanaffairskerala.org|
Q1. What is the official website of IB Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The official website of IB Recruitment 2022 is mha.gov.in.
Q2. When should candidates submit their application?
Ans. Candidates can submit their application by 25 November 2022.