- 1 CTET Cut Off Marks 2022- 2023
- 1.1 CTET Cut Off Marks Passing Marks Criteria 2022
- 1.2 Crucial Information Related to the CTET Examination
- 1.3 Factors that Affect CTET Cut Off Marks List 2022-2023
- 1.4 CTET Cut Off Marks (Expected) 2022-2023
- 1.5 CTET Cut Off Marks (Previous Years)
- 1.6 Validity of CTET Certificate
- 1.7 Details of CTET Certificate
- 1.8 Is CTET Worth it to Qualify?
- 1.9 How to Check Cut-Off Marks 2022?
- 1.10 Related
Read about the CTET Cut off marks 2022- 2023 SC ST OBC General and check TET Score from this article.
CTET is a Central Teaching Eligibility Test which is conducted by the CBSE (Central Board Of Secondary Education). The candidates who had given the exam can check the CTET Cut Off Marks 2022- 2023 according to their respective categories from here.
CTET Cut Off Marks 2022- 2023
CTET cut-off list will be declared on the official website. The minimum criteria for the cut-off marks are different for the different categories of students. Candidates who full fill the minimum criteria of marks are declared as pass and proceed with the further process.
The cut-off marks will depend on the appearance of the candidate’s examination. To know the cut-off marks, let us all know about the types of paper that CTET provides and is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
CTET Number of Papers
CTET conducts examinations in the two modes. The first paper-qualified candidates are eligible to teach Class 1 to class 5 students. The Second paper-qualified candidates are eligible to teach Class 6 to class 8 students. The total no of marks contained in each of the paper are explained below in the table-
|Particulars||Total Number of marks|
CTET Cut Off Marks Passing Marks Criteria 2022
The CTET passing marks criteria are explained below in table –
|Candidate Category||Required Marks|
|General Candidate||90 marks (60%)|
|ST / SC / OBC||82 marks (55%)|
Crucial Information Related to the CTET Examination
|Particulars||Total Marks||No of Hours||Awarded||Negative Marking|
|Paper 1||150 Marks||2.5 Hours||1 mark for every correct answer||No|
|Paper 2||150 Marks||2.5 Hours||1 mark for every correct answer||No|
Related Articles :
Factors that Affect CTET Cut Off Marks List 2022-2023
The factors that affect the Cut-off Marks List are explained below –
- Number of candidates appearing in the examination
- Minimum marks required to qualify for the exam
- No of the candidates who have enrolled in the examination
- Level of the difficulty paper
CTET Cut Off Marks (Expected) 2022-2023
The expected Cut-off marks of CTET 2022 are explained below in the table-
|PARTICULARS||CUT-OFF MARKS 2022|
These cut-off marks have been prepared keeping in mind of the previous year’s cut marks and the difficulty of the exam.
CTET Cut Off Marks (Previous Years)
The CTET Previous Years Cut-off Marks list is explained below in the table –
|CTET Year||Candidates Appeared||Qualified||Pass Percentage|
|February 2015||6,77,554||80,187||11.95 %|
Validity of CTET Certificate
In our article, CTET Answer Key 2022, we have discussed the essential details of CTET paper solution, the selection process, the effectiveness of the CTET certificate and more details. The candidates wanted to know more on the certificate, therefore, we have discussed vital details here.
If a candidate has qualified for the CTET examination, the certificate that the Central Board of Secondary Education will grant will be valid for a lifetime!
Details of CTET Certificate
The details of the CTET Certificate are explained below –
- Candidate Name
- Roll Number
- Candidate Category
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Name of the Subjects
- Individual Marks Obtained in each subject
- Aggregate Score
Candidates who obtain the required Cut-off marks will qualify for the CTET certificate. Then, the candidates will be eligible to apply for the job in Government schools.
Is CTET Worth it to Qualify?
Yes CTET exam is worth it to qualify because there are various reasons, but some of them are explained below-
- Once you are qualified for this exam, you are now eligible to teach students of government schools such as Kendriya Vidyalaya School, DSSSB and Navodaya Samiti Schools.
- Now you are eligible for state-level recruitment.
- Candidates Who clear the exam of CTET exam have a high probability of getting jobs in reputed private schools and can get a nice package.
How to Check Cut-Off Marks 2022?
There are specific steps that a candidate has to follow to check the Cut-off marks for 2022 are as follows-
STEP 1- Go to the official website of CTET
STEP 2- Click on the Notification of the result
STEP 3- Enter your Roll Number and other required details
STEP 4- Click on the submit button
STEP 5- Check the cut-off list and save it for future use
So, these were some of the easy steps that the aspirants can follow to know the latest cut-off list from the main portal. We have shared a direct link to the CTET website in the table below.
Thank You for Visiting!
SEBI Grade A Officer Result 2022 Answer key, Cut off marks, Merit list download