Apply Online for BPNL Recruitment 2022. Check the Notification for 2106 Posts and more details from this article.
BPNL offers a Central Government Job to candidates who are appropriate for the various profiles. They will be given the required perks, salary and other benefits if they get selected in the exam. But the first step is to complete the BPNL Recruitment process which we have discussed in detail here.
BPNL Recruitment 2022
The Government of India has taken several steps to protect and conserve the country’s animals. Due to Global warming, increase in population, pollution, and other issues, most animals are getting extinct, that’s why Government Authorities are taking significant steps. One among them is to recruit candidates to manage the processes at the Government Office.
Indian Animal Husbandry Corporation Limited is a Government-based which currently has requirements for skilled aspirants. The recruited candidates will have to look after the specific needs of the animals listed in the Government record.
Notification for 2106 Posts
Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited has announced a notification regarding the vacancy for the different posts for eligible candidates from across the country. Most of the candidates have already submitted their applications in order to book their seats in the examination.
They can check the official notification from the official website of BPNL. This article further discusses the importance of recruitment, how to apply, fees, and other info nations. Continue Reading!
Importance of BPNL Recruitment
The candidates will have to manage the regular processes as assigned to them. The basic salary starts from Rs. 20,000 which is a good amount at an initial level. Later, the salary increases according to the performance of the employees.
BPNL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must check whether they are eligible for the available posts for not by referring to the data as shared below:
- The candidates should be of 10th/12th pass and must have a matriculation certificate with the most minor percent marks. If a candidate is from a marketing background, then it will be an added advantage.
- 21-40 years is the minimum and maximum age limit for those who are interested in working in the high-level post at BPNL
|Available Posts||Application Fee (All Categories)|
|Development Officer||Rs. 945|
|Assistant Development Officer||Rs. 828|
|Animal Attendant||Rs. 708|
|Animal Husbandry Advancement Center Director||Rs. 591|
|Digital Marketing Executive||Rs. 591|
BPNL Recruitment Apply Online
After checking the eligibility and the fees, the candidates must also check the total number of posts, post’s name and the steps to apply online. 10th December 2022 is the last date till when the authorities accept the applications; thus, it is advisable to the aspirants that they must carefully and quickly fill out the recruitment form.
|Development Officer, Assistant Development Officer, Animal Attendant, Animal Husbandry Advancement Center Director, Digital Marketing Executive||2106 Posts|
We have further bifurcated the posts as listed below :
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Assistant Development Officer||324|
|Animal Husbandry Advancement Center Director||33|
|Digital Marketing Executive||21|
By the table above, you can understand the differences for which you need to apply for the BPNL Recruitment.
Steps to Apply Online for BPNL Recruitment 2022
Follow the step below to complete the registration process.
- Visit the official website of BPNL
- You might be asked for the login operation. complete it by using your valid credentials such as your ID and a password.
- Now, on the home page surf to the Recruiutemnt SDection
- Enter the personal, academic and professional details
- Upload the documents as needed
- Cross check all the details
- Submit the fee according to your category. The candidates must refer to the official website for this purpose.
- After making the payment, your application form will be submitted. You have to now download the fee receipt and the application form for your reference.
- Congratulations! Your application for recruitment has been successfully submitted!
After following these steps, the candidates will confirm their seat for the examination. They must prepare well for the exams. They can do this by using the sample question papers, cut-off, marking criteria, referring to valid books and giving mock tests. Candidates must take their specific queries to the exam experts they will give them some tips and tricks that would be useful for them to clear the paper.
Contact Number: 0141-2202271
The aspirants can connect with the official authorities of BPNL at the working days and hours to consult their specific queries.
Thank You for Visiting NINIndia! If you like this article on recruitment then continue following our portal to get the latest information on Admit Card, Entertainment, Admissions, Sports and more.