Asia’s biggest International Food and Hospitality Fair begins in Delhi
AAHAR 2023: The objective of Aahar 2023, which was put together with the help of the Union Ministry of Food Processing Industries, the Agriculture and Processed Food Produacts Export Development Authority (APEDA), and other organisations, is to showcase the hospitality industry’s potential and showcase technologies, goods, and services to both domestic and foreign consumers.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
AAHAR 2023: Key Points
- The greatest four-day culinary event in India is called Aahar 2023, where wholesalers, caterers, hoteliers, and restaurant owners gather to source the best food, hospitality, and equipment as well as to assess industry trends.
- At the fair’s major event, Culinary Art India, WACS-certified jury members from India and overseas will also assess the skill of more than 500 cooks.
- The other chefs will have the chance to showcase their skills and abilities while famous chefs cook up some of their best dishes.
What is the duration of AAHAR 2023 and it’s venue?
- March 14 to March 18; 10 am to 6 pm at Pragati Maidan
- Pricing of Tickets: Rs. 50 to Rs. 1000
The following are the competition’s specifics:
Plated appetisers, Petit Fours, real regional food from India, and live cooking demonstrations on March 14; a three-course set dinner menu, live cooking demonstrations by students, and cake decorating on March 15; Three-tier wedding cakes, plated desserts, modern sushi platters, a live competition for rice dishes, and chocolate mania will all be served on March 16. On March 17, an artistic pastry and bakery showpiece, fruit and vegetable carving, an egg benedict competition, and mocktail competition will all be served. The awards ceremony will take place on March 18.
Also Read: Atal Innovation Mission launches ATL Sarthi
This Content is for Education Purpose if you find it Yours Creation do mail me at [email protected] it will be removed within 48 hours